Have you ever tried to send money from somewhere outside Nigeria to someone living in Nigeria? It can be quite difficult, especially if you want to send money to Nigeria with a debit card.
Cryptofully is solving this problem, making it easy for anyone to make remittances to a Nigerian bank account. In this guide, you will learn how to send money to Nigeria with a debit card using the Cryptofully mobile app or web-based platform.
Cryptofully: A P2P, Blockchain-Powered Money Transfer App
Cryptofully creates a smooth process to send a money transfer from outside Nigeria directly to a Nigerian bank account within minutes.
The platform uses blockchain to enable fast settlement and low transfer fees. Moreover, it works whether you already have bitcoin or don’t as it allows you to use a debit card, credit card, Apple Pay, or Google Pay as additional payment options.
On the backend, Cryptofully uses a local peer-to-peer network to convert cryptocurrency and dollar transfers into naira and settle directly in the recipients’ Nigerian bank accounts.
The process is abstracted from users allowing them to have a seamless experience. All you have to do is sign up, complete the KYC, add a bank account and send money to your recipient.
Use the Mobile App to Send Money to Nigeria
Step 1: Set up your Cryptofully account
- Download Cryptofully on the Google Play Store or Apple iOS store.
- Set up your account with your email address, username, password and security code.
- You need to verify your email address.
- Click on ‘Add Bank’ to complete the KYC with your BVN and add a bank account.
Step 2: Specify the amount and recipient
- Log into your Cryptofully account on the app.
- Choose your currency and input the amount you want to send.
- Click on ‘Send.’
- Choose Bitcoin as the preferred option.
Step 3: Fill out the transfer details
- Fill in the recipient details and click on ‘Send Now.’
- You’ll be provided with a Bitcoin wallet address to send the BTC equivalent
- Once you send it to the wallet, within a few minutes the money is delivered to your friend, family or vendor’s Nigerian bank account.
Use the Web App to Send Money with your Debit Card
- Go to https://www.cryptofully.com
- Select the currency you want to use in sending the money. You can use USD, Bitcoin, and Dash.
- Input the amount you want to send to the person in Nigeria using either the Floating Rate or Fixed Rate.
- Floating Rate: The exchange rate isn’t fixed for this option and it could change based on market conditions.
- Fixed-Rate: The exchange is fixed regardless of market volatility. But the fixed rate is updated every 30 seconds.
- The amount the recipient will receive in their bank account will display immediately.
- Click on ‘Send Now.’
- Thereafter, you will see the space to fill in the recipient’s account number, bank and email.
- Ensure you fill in the correct account number and the recipient’s Account Name will display automatically.
- The next section on the page is an option to choose from two payment providers, where you can pay with your debit card or Apple Pay.
- You don’t need to use this option if you already have bitcoin you are willing to send to the Cryptofully wallet. This option is great when you just want to send money to someone else without having to touch bitcoin directly.
- If you have bitcoin already, transfer the bitcoin to the copied bitcoin wallet address and the system matches you instantly to a peer.
- Once you pay with your debit card or send the bitcoin to the wallet address, allow some time and the money will settle in the recipient’s Nigerian bank account.
Benefits of Using Cryptofully to Send Money to Nigeria
- Cryptofully accepts the most popular debit card issuers Visa and Mastercard.
- It’s easy to set up your account. It takes under 1 minute!
- The application is intuitive, plus simple to understand and navigate. It’s easy for a non-crypto user to use.
- The transaction is settled fast and fees are low compared to other platforms offering the same service.
- You’re not limited by location. Send money from anywhere in the world to a Nigerian bank account.
- No bank limitation. Send money to all Nigerian banks.
While most digital money transfer platforms only offer specific remittance corridors, Cryptofully breaks free from that limitation with the power of bitcoin, allowing you to transfer money from anywhere in the world to a Nigerian bank account using your debit card.